Continuously Study the Chapter Zhong of Silk Manuscript Excavated at Mawangdui;
续读马王堆帛书《衷》篇
On the name and number of Chinese characters of the chapter of Zhong copied on silk;
试论帛书《衷》的篇名和字数
"Sincerely, madame."
“由衷地同情,夫人。”
revel in (playing) tennis
酷爱 [热衷] (打) 网球
An eclectic system or method.
折衷主义折衷的体系或方法
She is indifferent to her father's words.
她对父亲的话无动于衷。
She wished so with all her heart.
她衷心地希望如此。
We welcomed him heartily.
我们衷心地欢迎他。
He thanked us all warmly.
他衷心地感谢我们大家.
devout wishes for their success.
衷心地希望他们成功.
Here is my sincere Blessing to you, my teacher.
老师,我衷心地祝福您。
I can give her a wholehearted recommendation.To Whom It May Concern:
本人衷心地推荐她。
laugh a deep, hearty laugh.
很深地笑,衷心地笑。
I congratulate you from the very Bottom of my heart.
我衷心地向你表示祝贺。
She thanked me heartily.
她由衷地向我道谢。
I felt real sympathy.
我由衷地感到同情。
We should like to give you a warm welcome.
我们会由衷地欢迎你。
I don't have to tell you that I'm sincerely grateful for all your help in finding me a place.
由衷地感谢你为我谋职。
make a grateful acknowledgement for
对…表示衷心的感谢
It gives me sincere satisfaction.
这使我由衷地感到满意。