When people wear red or white, that is, at weddings or funerals, the practice of giving lavish feasts can well be dispensed with.
什么红白喜事,讨媳妇,死了人,大办其酒席,实在可以不必。
The Effect of Peasantry s Abnormal Psychological Demand and Countermeasures against It--Taking the Practice of Giving Lavish Feasts at Weddings and Funerals at You Fang Village,Yuanling County in Hunan Province as the Example;
农民心理需要畸形化的影响及对策——以湖南省沅陵县油房村红白喜事风俗为例
I like red wine better than white.
我比较喜欢红葡萄酒不喜欢白的。
No. I like the red dress and white sneakers.
不行。我喜欢穿红连衣裙和白运动鞋。
I would like a flower design, white flowers with red petal.
我喜欢花形图案,白色花朵,红色花蕊。
The kerosene lamp had a red paper cover which flooded the cabin with a rosy light as if for some wedding or festival.
美孚灯罩子有红纸剪成的遮光帽,全舱灯光红红的如过年办喜事。
Your trial order for one bag of each of the green, red & white colour .
关于试订绿、红、白色染料各一包事
We Arians like to go head first into these things.
我们白羊座的人遇到这种事总是喜欢不顾一切。
It makes things a lot easier to articulate, at least to an employer
其实对于雇主而言,也喜欢事情简化、直白。
The other White House aides resent interference in their spheres.
其他的白宫助理不喜欢别人干涉他们所管的事。
Someone ventures with great conviction that black-and-white photographs appeal only to the Westernized.
一位同事断言只有洋化的人才会喜欢黑白照片。
‘She seems to like you.’ ‘Well - there’s no accounting for taste!’
“ 她好像喜欢你。”“本来嘛,感情之事是说不明白的!”
Do you like the story/Snow White/ Queen? Why?
你喜欢这个故事/白雪公主/王后吗?为什么?
Now suddenly he was standing in a new dazzling white room with blood-red "happiness" characters on the walls.
现在茫然的进到新房,白得闪眼,贴着几个血红的喜字。
In India, people like to wear pink, red, purple and white flowers.
而在印度,人们喜欢戴上粉红、色、色和白色的花儿,迎接新年的到来。
Correlation of Cretaceous oceanic red beds in Turkey, Caucasus and Himalaya.
土耳其—高加索—喜马拉雅一线白垩纪大洋红层对比
I like pink (rose, orange).
我喜欢粉红(玫瑰红,橘色)。
Actually I prefer canned cranberry sauce, I'm crazy about American grapes, either the green ones or red ones.
事实上我更喜欢罐装的蔓越橘酱。我特别喜欢美国葡萄,不管是青的还是红的。