Oh, nuts! I completely forget .
噢,真混! 我全忘了。
I forgot about the oven and the roast has frizzled up.
我忘了看炉火,结果把烤肉全烤干了。
And I don't forget it, I don't.
我不会忘记的,我忘不了。
Do not forget to cable to let us know you arrive safely
别忘了打电报告诉我们你安全抵达
God and men had completely forgotten me.
上帝和人类都把我完全遗忘了。
We took a walk along the river and totally lost track of time.
我们沿着河岸散步, 完全忘了时间。
Oh, I forgot dessert.
哦,我忘了甜点了。
I forgot to bring my pen with me and none of the ballpoint pens here works.
我忘了带钢笔了,这儿的圆珠笔也全都不好用。
We have so much fun that I entirely forget about the test this morning.
我们玩得很开心,我完全忘了今天早晨考试的事。
I had forgotten all about that. I felt terrible.
那件事我已经全忘了。那时我真的很难过。
I entirely forgot the vows and promises that I made in my distress.
我完全忘记了我在危难中发出的誓愿和诺言。
Oh dear! I forgot to post the letter.
哎呀!我忘了寄信。
Oh, I almost forgot.
“噢,我差点儿忘了。
I had "forgotten my birth".
我“忘了生辰八字”。
I had 'forgotton my birth'.
我‘忘了生辰八字’。
Don't forget to call to let us know you arrived safely.
别忘了把你安全到达的消息打电话告诉我们。
I meant to mail the letter, but it entirely slipped my memory.
我本来准备发这封信的,却完全给忘掉了。
Because of I have forgotten to copy materials, our work was in vain as the ones lost.
由于我忘了复印资料,随着原始资料的丢失,我们的工作全都白做了。