An analysis of the Japanese auxiliary よ based on its informing function;
小议日语终助词“よ”——以“告知”为中心进行分析
Probe and Analysis of the Practical Application of Informing Procedure of Public security Administrative Law Enforcement;
治安行政执法告知程序适用探析
Discussion on the obligation of informing for administrative organ;
试论行政机关的告知义务
Problem Discussion about the Tangle Case of Anaesthesia and Operations Denuntiatio;
麻醉告知与手术告知纠纷案问题探讨
I'm licensed to tell you that.
我得到许可告知你此事。
Let me hear how you are.
请告知我你情况如何。
The court be tell she have no previous criminal record .
法庭被告知她没有前科。
Some time ago you told us that...
不久前贵方告知我方。。。
Mailing money saturday inform receipt.
周六汇款,收到告知。
acknowledge a letter
告知已收到一封信.
In the event, however, of a rise in price, you will oblige us by cable .
万一涨价,请来电告知。
She arrived out of the blue.
她没有事先告知就来了.
Will you let us know what your terms of payment are?
能否告知贵方支付条件?
He acknowledged the receipt of a letter from me.
他告知收到过我一封信。
Will you oblige me with information
如蒙告知不胜感激。
The act or an instance of notifying.
通告,通知通知、通告、宣告的行为或例子
One that posts notices, posters, or advertisements.
贴广告的人张贴通知、布告或广告的人
Thank you for telling me this.
谢谢您告诉我这些知识。
Please set up the notice on the bulletin board.
请把通知贴在布告牌上。
tack a notice on a bulletin board
把通知钉在布告板上
He posted up a notice on the bulletin board.
他把通知贴在布告板上。