Though she is very clumsy at doing housework, she knows her beans in orking
虽然她在做家务方面笨手笨脚的,在工作方面却很精通
know one's beans
熟悉(精通)自己的业务
I do think they know their job.
我认为他们熟悉自己的业务。
You have to acquaint yourself with your new duties.
你应该使你自己熟悉你的新任务。
Person who is skilful and alert in financial matters
熟悉并精於财经业务的人
To acquaint(oneself)with knowledge of a subject.
使熟悉使(自己)对某一主题的知识熟悉
In a little time I made a great progress in the business, and became a useful hand to my brother.
我不久就熟悉了自己的业务,成了哥哥的得力助手。
In addition to my knowledge of business processes, I also offer proficiency in software development.
除熟悉商业流程外,我还精通软件开发。
He ran a hand over his face, trying to familiarize himself with the new shape.
他伸手摸一下脸,想熟悉自己的新面貌。
To make a study of my business duties; to know my work from the ground up.
认真思索自己的工作职责;熟悉自己的工作。
He know how to run a hotel.
他熟悉旅馆业的经营业务。
Shipping Operator: College degree in international trade or related specialty, good at English, 3 years' experience in entrepot trade and shipping, acquainted with customs regulations.
船务, 大学国际贸易或相关专业学位,精通英语,3年转口贸易和船务经验,熟悉海关条例。
(3) Has sufficient professionals who are familiar with custody business;
(三) 有足够的熟悉托管业务的专职人员;
Don't worry; you'll grow into the professional work step by step
别着急,你会逐步熟悉这项业务的。
The quality or condition of being familiar.
熟悉,通晓熟悉的特点或状态
It takes time to acquaint you with a new job.
要使你自己熟悉一项新的工作是需要时间的。
calls for long experience and intimate famili- arity with one's instrument?
需要长期的经验和对自己仪器的熟悉程度,
I always fight shy of entering into a discussion on a subject of which I know very little.
对于自己不熟悉的问题,我总是避免参与讨论。
At first, they played the hymns and marches familiar to them.
起初他们只吹奏自己熟悉的赞美诗和进行曲。