She made an impression on him.
她在他心中留下印象。
She's always trying to make an impression on people with her new clothes.
她总是试图用穿新衣给人留下印象。
behave affectedly in order to impress others.
为了给别人留下印象而矫揉造作。
a neutral personality that made no impression whatever.
怎么样也不会留下印象的中性个性。
What impressed you most in Shenyang?
沈阳给您留下印象最深的是什么?
Speaking without a subject will not impress any-one.
没有主题的谈话绝不会给人留下印象。
Her manners prepossessed me in her favor.
她给我留下了好印象。
She made a forceful impression on me.
她给我留下极深的印象。
A mark made by application of force or weight; an impression.
印象,印记由于用力或重量留下的记号
The hero impresses us with his courage.
英雄的胆量给我们留下深刻的印象。
This trip will impress you so much that you can hardly tear yourself away
这会使您难以离去,留下难忘的印象
The book left an indelible impression on me.
那本书给我留下了不可磨灭的印象。
I decided to convey the opposite impression.
我决定留下一种完全相反的印象。
The meeting did not seem to kindle sparks.
那次见面似乎并没有留下什么印象。
We were deeply impressed by his words.
他的话给我们留下了深刻的印象。
The journey leaves a favourable impression.
这次旅行给他们留下了良好的印象。
Her light conduct left a bad impression on me.
她那轻浮的举止给我留下一个坏印象。
not capable of impressing.
没有留下深刻印象的能力。