Rudolfo Anaya and Bless Me,Ultima;
鲁道夫·阿纳亚与《保佑我,乌勒蒂玛》
Rudolfo Anaya and Bless Me,Ultima;
鲁道夫·阿纳亚与《保佑我,乌勒蒂玛》
And the children of Aram; Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Mash.
亚兰的儿子是乌斯,户勒,基帖,玛施。
Many Tillotson tells us about one of them.
玛丽?蒂勒森为我们介绍其中的一位才女。
"and Darius the Mede took the kingdom, being then about sixty-two years old."
玛代人大利乌年六十二岁,取了迦勒底国。
Gen 10:23 And the children of Aram; Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Mash.
创10:23亚兰的儿子是乌斯,户勒,基帖,玛施。
His concubine, whose name was Reumah, also bare Tebah, Gaham, Tahash, and Maacah.
此外他的妾名叫勒乌玛的,给他生了特巴黑、罕、哈士和玛阿加。
Mary Tillotson tells us more about food and the Silk Road.
玛丽?蒂勒森将向我们进一步介绍丝绸之路艺术节和食物。
"and as for me, in the first year of Darius the Mede I was on his side to make his position safe and make him strong."
又说,当玛代王大利乌元年,我曾起来扶助米迦勒,使他坚强。
In the first year of Darius the Mede, I arose to be an encouragement and a protection for him.
但11:1又说、玛代王大利乌元年、曾起来扶助米迦勒、他坚强。
Peres; your kingdom has been cut up and given to the Medes and Persians.
毗勒斯(与乌法珥新同义),就是你的国分裂,归与玛代人和波斯人。
PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.
毗勒斯(乌法珥新同义)就是你的国分裂,归与玛代人和波斯人。
"In the first year of Darius, the son of ahasuerus, of the seed of the Medes, who was made king over the kingdom of the Chaldaeans;"
玛代族亚哈随鲁的儿子大利乌立为迦勒底国的王元年,
"In the first year of Darius the Mede, I arose to be an encouragement and a protection for him.
但11:1又说、当玛代王大利乌元年、我曾起来扶助米迦勒、使他坚强。
Mathide! Oh yes.
玛蒂尔德!噢,是呀。
ULMANIS, Guntis
冈蒂斯·乌尔马尼斯
Kitty: There are two sorts of people, Myra.
凯蒂:玛拉,世上有两种人,
Myra: Kitty, he wants to marry me!
玛拉:凯蒂,他想和我结婚!
Mathide! I didn't know.
玛蒂尔德,我不知道。