What are you doing in my well, muddying it up like that?
你使我的井污浊不堪,你到底想干什么?
Setting aside my wishes in the matter, what would you really like to do?
你不理会我对这件事情的意愿,你到底想干什么?
Now look what you've done!
瞧你到底干了些什么呀!
Now look what you have done !
瞧你到底干了些什么呀
What are you trying to say, Harry?
你到底想说什么, Harry?
Stop beating about the Bush. Just tell me what you want!
别跟我兜圈子了,快说你到底想干什么吧!
And what did Chairman Mao really want with the "Cultural Revolution"?
毛主席发动“文化大革命”到底想干什么?
It never occurred to you to read the labels on anything.
你从未想过读标签上到底写了些什么。
What ever put that idea in your head?
到底是什么使你想出那个主意的?
What kind of row are you trying to cause in my house anyhow?
你到底想在我家里制造什么样的纠纷?
What is he thinking about?
“思想者”到底在想什么?
What's come over you?
你到底碰到什么事了?
What in the world are they hoping for?
他们到底想要什么?
That's just like you--try to battle it out on your own.
你就是这个样子什么事都要自己干到底。
What on earth are you gabbling about?
你到底在咕噜些什么?
- What the fuck's your problem?
- 你他妈到底什么毛病?
What in the world are you up to ?
你到底在搞什么鬼?
What a surprise running into you here! What are you doing here?
想不到会在这儿碰到你,你来这儿干什么?