"But what can I do?"
“但我能干些什么?”
I thought to myself I can do this.
我对自己说,我能干这事。
All I can do is talk.
我能干的就是说话。
I see. Yes, I'm sure I'd be able to manage that -
我明白了。是的,我肯定我能干好 ?
"I think I can do that, though," she concluded.
“不过,我看我能干得了,"她最后说。
What can I do? I'm bored!
我能干些什么呢?我觉得无聊。
I can do anything you want me to.
您要我干啥我就能干啥。
I am not that clever."
我没有那么能干。”
Well, you are a beauty, you've lost me the game.
好,你真能干,能干得输给我了〔反语〕。
I cannot bring myself to do it.
我实在不能干那件事。
What will you do without me ?
离开我你能干些什么。
We mustn't leave the work unfinished.
这工作我们不能不干完。
I am not in a condition to interfere with her family matters.
我不能干预她的家务事。
If we dragged along like this, when would we get it finished?
我们这样慢吞吞地干,什么时候能干完?
Do you think you can do it? Well, probably I can.
你认为你能干这个吗?哦,我很可能干得了。
Is there anything I can do to clean the room ?
打扫房间我能不能干点什么?
I'm far from being competent. I can hardly earn any money.
我一点也不能干, 我几乎赚不到钱。
I think we have a flair for cleanliness.
我们特别爱干净。我们尽可能把住家、