A﹕ Oh. I know how you feel. There's not much you can do about it. Why don't you put an ad in the paper?
甲﹕,我明白你的感受。但也实在无计可施,你干啥不在报纸上登广告呢?
A: Oh. I know how you feel. There' s not much you can do about it. Why don' t you put an ad in the paper?
甲:噢,我明白你的感受。但也实在无计可施,干啥你不在报纸上登广告呢?
I see. Yes, I think I understand how you feel.
我明白了。是的,我想我能理解你的感受。
You can find out what it feels.
你就会弄明白它的感受,
"I know what you must be suffering.
"我明白你得忍受多大的痛苦。
I don't see how you can reconcile it to your conscience.
我不明白,你怎么能使自己的良心不感到内疚。
Dante: I see, thanks. You still piss me off, though.
但丁:我明白了……谢谢。但你仍然让我反感。
I guess I have your ideas.
我想我明白你的意思。
Ah well, I suppose there's nothing like an occasional setback to make you realize how lucky you really are.
唉,我看什么都不如偶尔受点挫折更能使你明白你是多么的幸运了。
Well, I can dig where you're coming from.
嗯,我能够了解你的感受。
"Do you understand? Yes, I see. "
你明白了吗?是的,我明白了。
Aha? You catch my drift.
啊哈,你明白我的意思了。
Oh, I see what you're at - there;'
噢,我明白你的意思了,给……”
I' m afraid I don' t understand.
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。
Do you perceive what I mean?
我的意思你明白了吗?
You see what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you understand me, sir?
你明白我的意思吗,先生?
are you with me?
你明白我的意思了吗?