I wondered if there wasn't something a little sinister about him, after all.
我猜疑他毕竟是有点什么不可告人之处。
Knudsen was always suspicious of me.
克努森老是猜疑我。
We lulled her suspicions.
我们消除了她的猜疑。
The sentry regarded us suspiciously.
哨兵猜疑地打量着我们。
"Go ahead and say it, as long as I am not the one you're suspicious of."
“你说——只要猜疑的不是我。”
She always treated us with suspicion.
她对我们老是猜疑。
I don' t deny / doubt / question but that you' re telling the truth.
我并不否认[猜疑/怀疑]你所说的是事实.
I remember I was always very jealous of his acting.
我记得我总是非常猜疑他的行动。
The announcement confirmed my suspicions.
这项通告证明了我的猜疑属实.
Jealousy and suspicion are eroding our friendship.
嫉妒和猜疑在侵蚀我们的友谊。
Jealousy is bad to the friendship between us.
猜疑会对我们之间的友谊有害。
Her strange behaviour aroused our suspicions.
她不寻常的举动引起我们的猜疑.
I was wondering if the buds were still white.
我在猜疑,这花瓣还是白的吗?
a shifty eye [look]
猜疑的眼神[表情]
I didn't believe her at first, but she managed to explain away my doubts.
我起初不相信她,但她的解释消除了我的猜疑。
I know him well in that mood of alertness and suspicion.
我对他这种警觉和猜疑的情绪是很熟悉的。
Hsin-mei, who was smoking a large pipe, a gift from Hung-chien, suddenly remarked, "Hung-chien, I have a suspicion and it's really low.
辛楣抽着鸿渐送他的大烟,忽然说:“鸿渐,我有一个猜疑。 可是这猜疑太卑鄙了;
I didn't believe Mr foster at first; but he managed to explain away my doubts.
起初我不相信福斯特先生,但他的解释消除了我的猜疑。