What I have said does not apply to you.
我说的话与你无关。
It is my Business rather than yours.
这是我的事,与你无关。
How I choose to spend my money is nothing to do with you
我喜欢怎样花钱,与你无关。
`That's none of YOUR business, Two!'
“这与你无关,老二
You may go for aught I care.
你走与否,与我无关。
It has nothing to do with you, get about your business!
这与你无关,别管闲事!
Don't interfere in matters that do not concern you!
不要干预与你无关的事!
It doesn't matter to me which way you take.
你走哪条路与我无关。
It' s none of your business, so please don' t butt in.
此事与你无关,请勿介入。
What you have said has no bearing on the subject.
你所说的与本题无关。
It doesn' t matter to me which one you choose.
你挑哪个与我无关。
It makes no odds to me whether you go or stay.
你是去是留与我无关.
"That's none of your business, why do you ask such a thing?"
"这与你无关,你为什么问这个问题?"
That's my business.
那是我的事,与你无关(你不必知道)。
"Why should you meddle with what does not concern you?"
“你何必要干预与你无关的事呢?”
Don't meddle in matters that don't concern you; mind your own business.
不要插手那些与你无关的事,别管闲事。
"Why, it does not much concern us, do you think it does?"
“你以为这个与我们无关吗?”
That's your chicken.
那是你自己的事,与人无关。