Analysis of the Ruyi Baojuan ——The Important Discovery of the Tiandi Door Sect’s Books of the Qing Dynasty;
《如意宝卷》解析──清代天地门教经卷的重要发现
If I had my life to live over...I would have talked less and listened more
如果有来生,我会少说,多听
If I have my life to live over...I would have talked less and listened more.
如果有来生,我会少说,多听。
Bacterial infection of the middle ear requires antibiotics.
如果是中耳有细菌感染,就要使用抗生素来治疗。
If no one comes to claim Gemma,
如果没有人来认领Gemma,
What if we re-examine the source of business or target audience?
如果我们重新检视生意的来源或是目标对象会有什么样的结果?
Mr Wood, we have done business with each other for nearly five years, if I'm not mistaken.
伍德先生,如果我没有记错的话,我们之间的业务往来有近五年了。
Though many people remain doubtful, it is good to keep an open mind.
一些科学家认为,如果外层空间有生物,有可能它会来拜访我们。
If there is a crisis, there is no one to tell them what to do and they have to use their own initiative.
如果有危机发生则没有人来帮他们,全靠自己的独立自主性。
About200 boys and girls said they were willing to have a one-night stand if an opportunity arose.
大约200名左右的男生和女生说,如果有机会,来个一夜情也无妨。
But... men can develope more powerful antibiotics, so as the bacteria!
一般来说,如果伤口有细菌感染的话,就要用抗生素了.
We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none had ever happened.
如果从来没有发生过奇迹,我们便无法想像奇迹这种事。
Some store owners on the main streets say that if there is less traffic, they will have less business.
有些主干道上的店主说如果来往的车辆少了,他们的生意就要受损。
The earth would be too cold for life without our star's heat energy.
如果没有我们这颗恒星的热能,地球的温度对生命来说就太寒冷了。
If you're not doing anything special that day, why don't you come to my birthday party?
如果有空的话,为什么不来参加我庆祝生日的派对呢?
If you see a doctor leaving a house, you may deduce (the fact) that someone in the house is ill.
如果你看见一个医生从某家出来,你就可以推知这家有人病了。
If you see a doctor leaving a house, you may deduce that someone in the house is ill
如果你看见一个医生从某一家出来, 你就可以推知这家有人病了。
You can come in and renew the book if you haven't finished reading it.
如果没有看完,你可以来续借。
We shall come tomorrow if nothing prevents.
如果没有什么阻碍的话, 我们明天会来。